Intended to be flexible, here is the rough route plan (italics are late additions, strikethroughs are dropped destinations):
- Ecuador: Mid-August – mid-September
- Peru: Mid-September – early-October
- Boliva: Mid-October
- Chile: Late-October – mid-November
- Argentina: Late-October – mid-December
- South Africa/Namibia/Botswana/Zambia/Swaziland/Mozambique: Mid-December – mid-February
- Tanzania/Kenya: Mid-Feb – mid-March
- India/Nepal/Bhutan: Mid-March – mid-May
- Indonesia/Thailand/Laos - Mid-May – June (if $$ holds out…)
Yup, that’s a full itinerary. Likely, most of those dates (and even countries) will change.
Now, when are YOU going to come visit us?